Interceptor Spectrum 6-pc Worming Treatment Chews Medium Dogs 11-22kg - Yellow
Or 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 with Learn more.
Tasty chews prevents heartworm infection & controls roundworm, whipworm, hookworm and tapeworm for dogs from 11-22 kg
INTERCEPTOR SPECTRUM Tasty Chews all round Worm Protection for Medium Dogs 6 month Pack 11 - 22kg (Yellow)
6 monthy chews: Medium dog 11 - 22kg (Yellow)
Monthly, chewable tablet for dogs that protects against: heartworm tapeworm roundworm hookworm whipworm. Interceptor Spectrum are a specially shaped bite sized chew that's more of a treat than medicine. Interceptor spectrum tasty chews will prevent heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) infection. It will also control adult roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), immature roundworm (Toxocara canis), adult whipworm (Trichuris vulpis), adult hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense), adult tapeworm (Echinococcus granulosus, Taenia piriformis, Dipylidium caninum), and aid in the control of adult hookworm (Uncinaria stenocephala) infection.
- Interceptor Spectrum Tasty Chews provide broad spectrum parasite protection
- It prevents heartworm and provides control of roundworm, hookworm, whipworm, tapeworm and in dogs
- Interceptor Spectrum Tasty Chews are chicken-flavoured and highly palatable
- Dogs should be tested for heartworm infection prior to starting treatment with Interceptor Spectrum Tasty Chews
- If a dose is overdue by 15 days, treat immediately and resume monthly dosing
- If a dose is missed by 15-30 days, heartworm prevention can be maintained if treated
immediately and monthly dosing resumes for at least the next 2 months
- If a dose is missed by 60 days, a veterinarian must be consulted to assess heartworm status
- Milbemycin oxime
Dosage and Administration
- Once a month, ideally on the same date
- Dose must be given with a full meal, either within food or immediately afterwards
- Interceptor Spectrum Tasty Chews for Dogs can be administered to puppies from 2 weeks of age and to breeding animals
- Milbemycin oxime
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eshop Collective Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.