Endogard All Wormer Liver Flavour Tablets for Large Dogs 20kg - Orange
Or 4 interest-free payments of $5.49 with Learn more.
The Virbac Endogard Wormer is a broad-spectrum allwormer for the treatment and prevention of roundworm, hookworm, whipworm, and tapeworm, including hydatids in dogs and cats. Orange 3 Tablets for Large Dogs up to 20kg
ENDOGARD Palatable Liver Flavour All Wormer 3 Tablets for Large Dogs 20 Kg (Orange)
- 3 tablets : 1 tablet treats up to 20kg Large dogs (Orange)
ENDOGARD intestinal worm treatment product for Dogs. Endogard is a liver flavoured all wormer tablet which is used for the treatment and prevention of all intestinal worms, including roundworm, hookworm, whip and tapeworm (including) hydatids in dogs.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Young Puppies: Treat according to weight at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age. Adult Dogs: Treat according to weight every three months. If your pet is a breeding bitch, or located in a known hydatid area or if whipworm is a problem, more frequent administration is required. It is important to note that Endogard Dog Worming products do not treat or prevent heartworm.
- Praziquantel 100mg
- Oxibendazole 450mg
Dosage and Directions
- Give 1 tablet per 20 kg of body weight
- Puppies: treat at 2,4,8 and 12 weeks of age, then treat every 3 months
- Adult dogs: treat every 3 months
- Adult dogs: dose every 6 weeks to treat for hydatid
- Breeding Bitch: treat during gestation, then one week before expected birth date and again 3 weeks after the birth, then treat every 3 months
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eshop Collective Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.