Endogard All Wormer Liver Flavour Tablets for Puppies & Small Dogs 0-5kg - Green
Or 4 interest-free payments of $4.36 with Learn more.
The Virbac Endogard Wormer is a broad-spectrum allwormer for the treatment and prevention of roundworm, hookworm, whipworm, and tapeworm, including hydatids in dogs and cats. Green 4 Tablets for Small Dogs up to 5kg
ENDOGARD Palatable Liver Flavour All Wormer Tablets for Puppies & Small Dogs 0-5 kg - (Green)
- 4 tablets : 1 tablet treats up to 5kg small dogs (Green)
ENDOGARD intestinal worm treatment product for Dogs. Endogard is a liver flavoured all wormer tablet which is used for the treatment and prevention of all intestinal worms, including roundworm, hookworm, whip and tapeworm (including) hydatids in dogs.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Young Puppies: Treat according to weight at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age. Adult Dogs: Treat according to weight every three months. If your pet is a breeding bitch, or located in a known hydatid area or if whipworm is a problem, more frequent administration is required. It is important to note that Endogard Dog Worming products do not treat or prevent heartworm.
- Praziquantel 25mg
- Oxibendazole 112.5mg
Dosage and Directions
- Give 1 tablet per 5kg of body weight
- Puppies and Kittens: treat at 2,4,8 and 12 weeks of age, then treat every 3 months
- Adult dogs and cats : treat every 3 months
- Adult dogs : dose every 6 weeks to treat for hydatid
- Breeding Bitch: treat during gestation, then one week before expected birth date and again 3 weeks after the birth, then treat every 3 months
- Breeding queens may require more frequent administration
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eshop Collective Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.