ADVOCATE for Cats Fleas, Worming & Ear Mites 6-Pack 0 - 4kg (Orange)SKU: ADV-CAT-6O-1891221
Or 4 interest-free payments of $18.49 with Learn more.
ADVOCATE for Cats Fleas, Worming & Ear Mites 6-Pack 0 - 4kg (Orange) is an easy to use, monthly spot-on treatment that protects your cat from fleas, heartworm, intestinal worms and other nasty parasites.
ADVOCATE for Cats Fleas, Worming & Ear Mites 6-Pack 0 - 4kg (Orange)
Advocate not only treats parasite infections, but monthly treatment can help protect your pet against fleas, heartworm, gastrointestinal worms, mites and lice. An easy-to-use spot-on application. Advocate acts on multiple stages of parasites to treat infections faster and sustain protection longer. Advocate provides fast relief from fleas. Advocate prevents deadly heartworm. Advocate protects your pet and family from gastrointestinal worms. Advocate controls lungworm Advocate controls ear mites. Advocate is highly effective as a single dose treatment of ear mites. Advocate controls demodex Advocate treats and prevents sarcoptic mange. Advocate lasts all month and is easy to use. Advocate is waterproof.
For the treatment & prevention of:
- Fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.)
- Flea Larvae both on your cat and in surrounding areas
- Stops fleas from feeding 3 - 5 minutes
- Fleas are not required to bite the animal to receive a lethal dose
- Reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Breaks the life cycle and kills fleas emerging from the environment to reinfest the pet
For the prevention of
- Heartworm (Dirofilario immitis) infection
- Treatment should start one month before the first exposure to mosquitoes
For the treatment & control of:
- Roundworms (Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina)
- Hookworms (Ancylostoma tubaeforme)
- Ear mites (Otodectes cynotis)
- Lungworm (Aelurostrongylus abstrusus)
- Does not control tapeworms. In order to control these worms use DRONTAL as appropriate
One treatment lasts up to a month
Safe for kittens from 9 weeks of age
Safe to use on Ferrets, check instructions and weight guidelines.
Manufacturer: Bayer Health Care
- 100g/L Imidacloprid
- 10g/L Moxidectin
Direction of Use:
- For external application only
- Apply to the back of the cats neck