ADVANTAGE for Dogs Flea Control Treatment 6 Pack 4 - 10kg (Aqua)
ADVANTAGE® is a spot-on topical solution giving long lasting flea prevention and treatment of fleas. ADVANTAGE® kills 98 - 100% of fleas on dogs within 12 hours and is convenient and easy to apply. Kills fleas before they lay eggs. Kills flea larvae within 20 minutes of contact. Prevents and control reinfestations. Waterproof. Long-lasting Fast-acting. Convenient to use. ADVANTAGE® effectively targets all stages of fleas. Imidacloprid collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long- lasting activity against fleas. Advantage flea control does not kill ticks.
A monthly external skin spot on treatment that controls:
- Existing fleas
- New infestations of fleas for up to 4 weeks after application
- Flea allergy dermatitis – reduces the incidence
- Larval stages of fleas
- Lice (Trichodetus canis, Linognathus setosus)
- Advantage starts working within minutes after application
- Stops fleas feeding in 3- 5 minutes after application
- Has been shown to kill adult fleas within 20 minutes after application
- Safe for use on pregnant and lactating animals
- Treatment of the lactating mother provides flea protection for the unweaned litter
- Safe to use in conjunction with intestinal worm treatments and daily or monthly heartworm prevention treatments
- Regular use of the product will break the flea life cycle as it kills immature stages of fleas in the environment
- The pet’s coat must be dry before applying Advantage
- Your pet should not be allowed to swim or be shampooed until the Advantage has dried after application to the coat
- Bathing and swimming are not expected to reduce the effectiveness of the Advantage.
- Use a soap free shampoo or cleansing product if washing pet while using Advantage
Suitable for use on:
- Dogs and puppies over 1.5kg in size and from any age.
Manufacturer: Bayer Health Care
- 100 g/L Imidacloprid
Direction of Use:
- Apply the entire contents of the applicator as directed
Ferrets and Rabbits
- Take care to administer the correct dose to these pets, as safety data for overdosing is unavailable
- For up to 4 kg: Apply the entire contents of the Puppy applicator as directed
- For 4 – 10 kg: Apply the entire contents of the Medium Dog applicator as directed
This product is not a tick control product
- This product does not control paralysis tick
- Tick collars can be used concurrently with this product
- If retreatment is necessary for dogs and cats, do not retreat more than once per week
- Do not use on rabbits that may be for human consumption
- For effective flea control all dogs and cats that share the common environment should be treated
- For year round effective flea control, continue to apply the product on a monthly basis throughout the year.
- For effective flea control, this product should not be applied or dosed in a manner other than that directed by the manufacturer.