Advantage 6-Pk Fleas & Lice Control For Kittens & Small Cats Up to 4kg - Orange
6 month supply 0 - 4kg (Orange)SKU: ADVA-CAT-6O-1890156
Advantage is a monthly flea treatment product from Bayer that offers superior protection for your cat against fleas. It comes in a sleek gold and green packet, with orange packaging for small cats and kittens.
ADVANTAGE for Kittens & Small Cats Fleas & Lice Treatment 6 Pack 0 - 4 kg (Orange)
ADVANTAGE® is a spot-on topical solution giving long lasting flea prevention and treatment of fleas. ADVANTAGE® kills 98 - 100% of fleas on cats within 12 hours and is convenient and easy to apply. Kills fleas before they lay eggs Kills flea larvae within 20 minutes of contact. Prevents and control reinfestations. Waterproof. Long-lasting & Fast-acting. Convenient to use. ADVANTAGE® effectively targets all stages of fleas. Imidacloprid collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long- lasting activity against fleas. Advantage flea control does not kill ticks.
A monthly external skin spot on treatment that controls:
- Existing fleas
- New infestations of fleas for up to 4 weeks after application
- Flea allergy dermatitis – reduces the incidence
- Larval stages of fleas
- Advantage starts working within minutes after application
- Stops fleas feeding in 3- 5 minutes after application
- Has been shown to kill adult fleas within 20 minutes after application
- Safe for use on pregnant and lactating animals
- Treatment of the lactating mother provides flea protection for the unweaned litter
- Safe to use in conjunction with intestinal worm treatments and daily or monthly heartworm prevention treatments
- Regular use of the product will break the flea life cycle as it kills immature stages of fleas in the environment
- The pet’s coat must be dry before applying Advantage
- Your pet should not be allowed to swim or be shampooed until the Advantage has dried after application to the coat
- Bathing and swimming are not expected to reduce the effectiveness of the Advantage.
- Use a soap free shampoo or cleansing product if washing pet while using Advantage
Suitable for use on:
- Cats and kittens from any age.
Manufacturer: Bayer Health Care
- 100 g/L Imidacloprid
Direction of Use:
This product is not a tick control product
- This product does not control paralysis tick
- If retreatment is necessary for dogs and cats, do not retreat more than once per week
- For effective flea control all dogs and cats that share the common environment should be treated
- For year round effective flea control, continue to apply the product on a monthly basis throughout the year.
- For effective flea control, this product should not be applied or dosed in a manner other than that directed by the manufacturer.